Friday, January 30, 2009

Who Woulda Thunk It!

So  here we are...People always ask where I find time to do anything because I am SO busy, the answer is I never sleep... ;0  
I have loved looking at friends and family blogs so much and I really don't like journaling so I figured this would be great and give me another creative outlet... just what I need, right? 
Since it is the beginning of a new year and I have been so bad at documenting the first 14 years of my family ( you would not believe how many photo's I have that are not in scrapbook's, which is horrible, especially when you're a professional photographer, yikes!) ... 
I thought I had better start crackin! So thanks to all of you for your inspiration...
If it is not my wonderful husband, my four insanely gorgeous children, my dog, my cat, the 50 Arabian Show horses in the back yard, my wonderful friends in which I constantly try to help them by remodeling and building their closets, designing the interiors of their homes, lunch dates but most importantly just laughing with them and they just laughing at me... ( I am the World's biggest Dork and proud of it) not to mention my photography, oh and my custom frames I have started doing...  Aaaagggghhhhhh... So there is no big deal in keeping up a blog, which reminds me I still have to go make Angie's curtains and reupholster her stools, sorry Ang I'm not forgetting you! 

I want you all to sit back relax and enjoy and remember my slogan:

                              " Life's Life so have a Ball..."

3 comments:

  1. Hey Holly, glad to see you have started your blog. I know you have wanted to for about a year. I can not wait to see pics. Sounds like your real busy these days. Thanks for my Birthday present, I love it. I tried to call you yesterday, left you a message. Anyway Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more about your life! I love having a blog, because it is kind of like a journal. How would I remember some of the stuff if I didn't write it down on the internet! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute blog! We also are a part of the blogging community. Our blog address is thejewkesygossip.blogspot.com. Check it out sometime.

    Love ya!!!

    Dave, Erin, Carmen, and Lincoln

    ReplyDelete